One of the most comprehensive self assessment revision apps for GCSE Biology. Written by passionate teachers, developed by a team dedicated to transforming GCSE revision
- Option to choose core or additional of the AQA, Edexcel or OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
- 1000s of original, syllabus specific questions
- Detailed explanations to further understanding
- Hundreds of illustrated diagrams, graphs & experiments
- Choose to repeat difficult questions or select new questions at random
- Watch your knowledge improve using inbuilt progress reports
- Share your results with friends on Twitter & Facebook
- Gain insight into the layout of your exams through direct links to past papers & mark schemes
An engaging, interactive and effective revision app. Try sample topics for free and purchase additional content for a small, one off fee.
We aim to consolidate knowledge, further understanding and boost confidence in the lead up to exams. Use this app anytime, anywhere, once downloaded you can use it offline - simply select your syllabus, level and the topics appropriate to you, test your knowledge and find where you can fill the gaps in your learning.
Revision Buddies apps now connect with teacher dashboards. Set assignments and run class based contests! See our website for more details.
Get in touch to discuss getting your whole class on board with Revision Buddies apps.
Topics (for full details please see our website www.revisionbuddies.com)
- Diet & Exercise
- Nerves & Hormones
- The Use & Abuse of Drugs
- Interdependence & Adaptation
- Energy Biomass in Food Chains,
- Waste Materials from Plants & Animals
- Genetic Variation & its Control
- Classification, Variation & Inheritance
- Responses to a Changing Environment
- Problems of & Solutions to a Changing Environment
OCR 21st Century Science
- You & Your Genes
- Keeping Healthy
- Life on Earth
- Cells & Simple Cell Transport – Tissues, Organs & Organ Systems
- Photosynthesis, Organisms & the Environment
- Proteins, their Functions & Uses
- Aerobic & Anaerobic Respiration
- Cell Division & Inheritance
- Genetic Disorders & Speciation
- The Building Blocks of Cells
- Organisms & Energy
- Common Systems
OCR 21st Century Science
- The Processes of Life
- Growth & Development
- Brain & Mind
All content has been written & supplied to the highest standard by qualified key stage 4 science teachers. Meticulous efforts have been made to ensure that each topic is relevant to the requirements of the associated Core or Additional course of the AQA, Edexcel & OCR 21st Century Science exam boards
All content is owned by and copyright material of Revision Buddies Ltd.
GCSE Biology is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-03. The program can be installed on Android.
GCSE Biology (version 6.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.